For a quick appetizer or healthy snack, spread egg salad onto crackers and top with sliced cucumber.
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 teaspoon plain 2-percent-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon sherry vinegar, or to taste
- 1/3 teaspoon curry powder, or to taste
- Kosher salt
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs.
- Using a fork, chop or lightly mash the eggs. Add the yogurt, olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, sriracha, sherry vinegar and curry powder. Season with a pinch of kosher salt.
- Mix well and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Makes about 1 cup.