Wednesday, January 16, 2019
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 cup flaked smoked salmon
1 tablespoon chopped chives or dill
1/4 cup cream cheese
1. Beat the eggs in a bowl and season with pepper.
2. Heat half of oil in a small omelet pan and pour in half of the beaten eggs.
3. Swirl the eggs around the pan until the base of the omelet is lightly set. Push the set parts into the uncooked center and continue cooking until completely set and lightly golden on the underside.
4. Flip the omelet and brown the other side for a few seconds. Turn out onto a cutting board. Repeat with remaining eggs to make a second omelet.
5. Mix together the salmon and cream cheese and season with pepper. Spread mixture on one side of each omelet, leaving edges clear.
6. Roll-up each omelet tightly and cut across into slices. Sprinkle with herbs. Serve warm or cold.